Celebrate your love for Zizzi with the other love in your life and win a three-course meal for two (as well as a cheeky bottle of something nice on the side) by taking a Valentine’s Day snap of yourselves on our flower bench and posting it to Instagram with the hashtag #HavanaGreatValentine
Competition ends on Monday 17 February at 10am, T&Cs apply.
– The competition ends at 10am on Monday 17 January 2020. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
– The promoter is Friars Walk. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
– To enter the competition, you MUST use the correct hashtag #HavanaGreatValentine to be entered.
– The prize is a three-course meal at Zizzi, located at Friars Walk. A bottle of house wine will be served with the meal if the selected winner is 18+
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– Friars Walk reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable
– The prize is valid at Zizzi located at Friars Walk only
– The winner will be selected at random, via a random number generator and contacted via Instagram on Monday 17 February.
– The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 3 days of offer.
– The winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– If any messages to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 3 days of being notified then Friars Walk reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
– Friars Walk retail staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
– By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.