SKECHERS is a leading global footwear brand that designs, develops & markets athletic, casual & fashion styles for men, women & children.
At the core of SKECHERS success has always been, & continues to be, our dedicated employees. As a family-operated company, we think of each employee as an integral member of a collaborative team – & part of our extended family. With this in mind, we aim to achieve a work culture that is professional & supportive as well as fun & enjoyable.
We need STOCKROOM SUPERVISOR to help maximise store sales & profitability whilst ensuring all company policies & procedures are being followed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Pull and transfer weekly stock movement, pair check, set up collection, attach labels and seal boxes.
- Spacing, condense and tidy stockroom and check through for missing/wrong display shoes.
- Transfers in from other stores, pair check, display shoes.
- Delivery, display shoes, load onto system.
- To be knowledgeable of all product lines.
- To be aware of current promotions and publicity.
- To assist in layout of stock in windows and internal displays as directed.
- To inform management of stock shortages and overages.
- To carry out correct returns procedures.
- To maintain a well groomed, neat and tidy appearance in line with company policy.
- To deal with customers in a cheerful, polite and efficient way – always considering their satisfaction and good will.
- To handle telephone inquiries by being helpful and efficient, and always using the Skechers telephone greeting.
- To maintain high standards within the store.
- To undertake other duties and projects requested by management in order to ensure the smooth running of the store.
Salary – Minimum wage
To apply for this vacancy please take a copy of your CV into store.