TOG 24 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
TOG 24 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th May 2017.
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
- e-mail address
What we do with the information we gather
TOG 24 will use the information provided by you in the process of entering the competitions online in the way clearly outlined at the point of entry.
If you opt-in to receive the Friars Walk Newsletter you will also receive e-mail communications via e-mail direct from Friars Walk.
When opting in to receive information directly from other companies and websites you will then be agreeing to their terms and conditions.
We will use the information you provide to:
- Provide you with information about the products and services of TOG 24
- Provide you with information about the products and services from Friars Walk (only if opted in)
- Communicate prizes and competitions
- Run competitions and promotions
- Provide you with information about products and services via e-mail
We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.